Distance Education System is a web based platform for instructors and students engaging in a distance education activities. It includes to sub-systems integrated to each other.
Learning and Content Management System – MOODLE
- Presenting Course Outline and Syllabous
- Course Materials
- Video Tutorials
- Reading Resources
- Self Evaluation Quesationnaires
- Links to Video Conference Rooms for Virtual Live-Lessons
- Archives of Video Conferences
For students and instructors, their user account given by Başkent University is required for logging and enrolling the courses at Moodle. Click here to enter Moodle.
Video Conference System – Adobe Connect
- Virtual live-lessons via Internet
- Archiving live lessons and accessing those archivies
- Reporting virtual live-lessons logs
Entering a virtual live-lesson is possible through course pages at Moodle system mentioned above.